Thursday, May 28, 2009

Employee should be Fired!!!!

Complaint Rating: 0 % with 0 votes
I was in Planet Fitness's White pLains location on 5-9-09. It was 20minutes to 6:00pm when my boyfriend and I arrived. KNowing that the last tanning session was at 6:20, we both signed up for that time slot. After working out, we went over to the desk to tell them we were ready to tan at about 6:18. Someone had crossed out my name, put theirs and already gone in. NO other beds were available. All the assistant manager said was "Sorry". I went over to knock on the tanning room door and a female employeee immediately ran up to my boyfriend and I and strated yelling at us that we weren't allowed to knowck on the door. I went back to the front desk and asked why they were not doing anything about it and the assistant manager informed me that it is not their RESPONSIBILITY to monitor the tanning beds. (????? then whose is it?) The female employee told me to stop raising my voice and continued to scream at my boyfriend and I when we informed her that we were being rude. She told me to "shut up" and get over it because I wouldn't be allowed to tan anyway. She caused a huge scene and was so unprofessional it was disgusting. She then gave us both the MIDDLE FINGER as we walked out of the gym. When my boyfriend went back in to ask for her name and the corporate number she said that we were just going to complain because we were discriminating against her because she is a minority. I teach seventh grade in the South Bronx (at a 100% non-white Catholic school) and am definitely not racist by any means. When I called upon arriving home the asisstant manager hung up on me three times and refused to tell me when the manager was coming in. How is this ok for a paying customer to be treated like this. I have been going to Planet Fitness for 6 years and recently upgraded to the black card membership specifically for tanning privelages. And there is no corporate number?????????? I will not rest until the female employee is reprimanded (at least) or fired. Someone has to do something about all these complaints!

4 comments:

  1. Coporate phone number is (603)-750-0001

    Address is: 26 Fox Run Road, Room 114, Newington, NH, 03801.

    Hope this helps. I am sending a letter to the CEO today for many issues.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I started a petition against Planet Fitness' advertising strategies. Please feel free to sign and share :)

    Planet Fitness: Immediately Discontinue Airing Genderphobic Commercials
    http://www.change.org/petitions/planet-fitness-immediately-discontinue-airing-genderphobic-commercials

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha! That's great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree, the kids defend each other regardless of whether the action was right or wrong

    ReplyDelete